WARRANTY & REGISTRATION
Crispy Smoked Chicken Wings on the YS640S
- 2 or 3 dozen Chicken Wings
- R Butts R Smokin’ Ozark Heat
- R Butts R Smokin’ Butt Kickin’ Chicken
- 50-50 Blues Hog Tennessee Red & Blues Hog Original
- Preheat Yoder Smokers YS640S to 375°F.
- While the smoker is preheating, pat dry wings with paper towel. Place in single layer on foil pan.
- Lightly season chicken wings with a layer of Ozark Heat, followed by a medium layer of Butt Kickin’ Chicken.
- Once the Yoder is at 375°F, put wings on top shelf inside cooker
- Place flats skin side down. Line up drumettes in a yin-yang formation. This will maximize real estate on smoker, and encourage airflow during cook.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°-170°F; roughly 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from cooker, and place wings in a clean pan or bowl, and toss in sauce combo (half Blues Hog Tennessee Red, half Blues Hog Original).
- Place back on smoker to set sauce – about 10 minutes. Finish temp around 190-195°F.
- Don’t be afraid to give these a kiss of flame by removing the diffuser plate. This can char up the sauce and add an extra layer of flavor.
- Serve with some crispy French fries and side of traditional coleslaw.
Recipe from bbqwithdrew